Active Passive Digital Trainer I-Motion
The Smart Active and Passive Trainer for Upper and Lower Body Exercise– Challenging and benefiting at the same time, the i-Motion offers complete training for both upper and lower body, making it the ideal trainer for hospitals, rehabilitation centers and physiotherapy clinics.
– Maintain muscle strength and tone, flexibility, endurance and general fitness for users of all ages.
– Choose from multiple resistance levels.
– Patented drive resistance unit offers dynamic resistance/ speed ratio.
– Control display unit features multiple program levels with bio-feedback.
– Easy to adjust seat height and distance.
– Easily adjustable inclination for optimal exercise position.
– Ergonomic design.
– Wheelchair accessible with the available wheelchair platform.
– Easily portable! The i-Motion folds down for easy transportation.
The I-Motion have many benefits:– Require minimal balance or coordination– Can be used by people with walking and balance problems– Modular design promotes ease of maintenance and service Active and Passive Mode:
– 10 levels of resistance for Active exercising.
– 10 levels of speed for Passive exercising.
– Active training for upper and lower limbs.
– Adjustable crank-arm height and length.
– Improve blood circulation, strength endurance and muscle-tone.
– Learn the motoric of cycling.
– Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns.
Clinical Applications:– The importance of training for Senior citizens
– Rehabilitation for Orthopedic pathologies (partial weight bearing)
– Active and passive training for Children with motoric disorders
– Post traumatic brain damage
– APT training for Parkinson patients
– APT training for Multiple Sclerosis patients
– APT training for Post Polio Syndrome patients
– Post Cardiac Rehabilitation
Adjustable and Accessible:– Seat assembly slides off allowing direct wheelchair access
– Easy to adjust seat height and distance
– Ergonomic design. The angle of the I-Motion body can be adjusted to provide maximum comfort for the user during exercises
– 4 positions for handgrips and footrests allowing varied radius of movement– Parallel workout option
#Ref; DNR Wheels